Another year has past and its time to evaluate what I did in 2011, as the same as last year some of my goals have been completed, change or even got worst, but either way, this is a way for me to look at what I want to do and speaking out loud to all of you out there in cyber space. You guys can keep me accountable to my goals and keep me on path to finding happiness and all the warm fuzzies.
Recap of 2011
1. Love God, with all that i am. Mark 12:30 – work in progress
2. Take care of the family, especially with another keiki on the way. – Silvia is here!
3. Get back in to shape, and start surfing again. – Didnt happen LOL
4. Save some $$$ and be debt free. – work in progress
5. Do only 1-2 weddings a month, and get back into surf photography. – Completed done!
6. Learn how to read and write japanese ??? – Gave up LOL
7. Go skydiving -work in progress
8. get more nerdy on my computer and learn a 3D animation program – working with C4D now
9. Want to move into a house, or get a new car. – Keep dreaming, reference goal #4
10. Do help-portrait Hawaii 2011, giving the gift of photography. – Didnt happen to busy, sorry.
The 2012 bucket list
1. Love God, with all that i am. Mark 12:30 – go back to church weekly, I like New Hope
2. Bigger family now, take care of wife and 2 kids, do a family vacation this year. need a family portrait.
3. Get back in to shape, and start surfing 2-3 times a week.
4. Save some $$$ and be debt free.
5. Update website, add video to the wedding packages, and get back into surf photography.
6. Buy a house in Japan
7. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Path, use only one social media App, if possible.
8. Get more nerdy on my computer and learn C4D
9. Do help-portrait Hawaii 2012, giving the gift of photography.
10. Update camera equipment to the latest and greatest, Canon 5D Mark III and 1DX and more L-Series lens (black with red lines)
Thanks for reading, if any of you can help me with these goals, feel free to contact me, facebook, twitter or youtube.
About Us Veiw Portfolio Contact Us