Another year has past and its time to evaluate what I did in 2012, as the same as last year some of my goals have been completed, change or even got worst, but either way, this is a way for me to look at what I want to do and speaking out loud to all of you out there in cyber space. You guys can keep me accountable to my goals and keep me on path to finding happiness and all the warm fuzzies.
Recap of 2012
1. Love God, with all that i am. Mark 12:30 – go back to church weekly, I like New Hope -Work in progress
2. Bigger family now, take care of wife and 2 kids, do a family vacation this year. need a family portrait. – Done went to Vegas!
3. Get back in to shape, and start surfing 2-3 times a week. – Work in progress
4. Save some $$$ and be debt free.- Work in progress
5. Update website, add video to the wedding packages, and get back into surf photography. Half Done, need to shoot surfing stuff.
6. Buy a house in Japan -Work in progress
7. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Path, use only one social media App, if possible.- IMPOSSIBLE! too many new apps coming out all the time.
8. Get more nerdy on my computer and learn C4D -Work in progress
9. Do help-portrait Hawaii 2012, giving the gift of photography. – Didn’t do it
10. Update camera equipment to the latest and greatest, Canon 5D Mark III and 1DX and more L-Series lens (black with red lines) – Half Done, need more stuff….
The 2013 bucket list
1. Love God, with all that i am. Mark 12:30
2. Family vacation to Japan, last time was (2006). need a family portrait.
3. Get back in to shape, and start surfing 2-3 times a week.
4. Save some $$$ and be debt free.
5. Update website video and get back into surf photography.
6. Take more photos of my family and friends
7. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Path, use only one social media App, if possible.
8. Book 52 wedding for 2013 – 2014
9. Go Sky Diving
10. Want to get a 6D and GoPro (black)
Thanks for reading, if any of you can help me with these goals, feel free to contact me, facebook, twitter or youtube.
About Us Veiw Portfolio Contact Us