Happy New Year! hope everyone has a great year! anyway, its 2016 hope you learn from your mistakes and move on.
this is my bucket list for 2016, hope i grow and learn from all my experiences and become a better human being. i really want to take more photos and video of my family and friends. the rest i will leave up to God to lead the way. mahalo for reading.
The 2015 bucket list Recap
1. Love God, with all that i am. Mark 12:30 – always work in progress
2. Book 25 wedding for 2015 – 2016 and write more blog post.- work in progress
3. Want to go to Disneyland with the family and Japan with the friends. – Went to Japan after 6 years
4. Want to pay off my credit cards and buy a house. – cancelled all my credit cards, work in progress
5. Continue to get in water and surf, want to go to the mentawai’s – surfed a few times and the rest was on the internet, LOL .
6. Take more family portraits! Meet new friends in photography. – Most of my photos were taken on my iPhone, still need to take a family portrait.
7. Expand wedding team and launch video services. bring back bigcastlemedia.com – Started a team of photographers and videographers.
8. Still want to go skydiving. – work in progress
9. Want to go full-time with the wedding photography and be able to work from home to be with my family more. – work in progress
10. New equipment, want the 7D MarkII, Glidecam setup, drone setup, 400mm 2.8, 24-70mm and the 15mm fisheye. – Got two 7D MarkII’s and my waterhousing with the fisheye, still working on the DJI Phantom drone.
The 2016 bucket list
1. Love God, with all that i am. Mark 12:30
2. Book 25 wedding for 2016 – 2017
3. Want to go to Disneyland with the family.
4. Want to buy a house, the family is growing.
5. Continue to get in water and surf and shoot, want to go to the mentawai’s
6. Take more family portraits! take more photos, photos, & photos
7. Get back into shape get to 165lbs and eat heathly.
8. Still want to go skydiving.
9. Need to listen to more Music.
10. New equipment, Sony A7, Glidecam setup, drone setup, 400mm 2.8, 24-70mm.